Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Halfway point!

I am 20 weeks/5 months today.

Tired of looking like something the cat dragged in, so gussied up a little at lunch time and attempted....are you ready for this...some artsy shots. Everybody say ooooo! I am rather proud of #3, it was an accident.

This week I am battling migraines. Have had 3-4  migraines since Friday (can't tell if this last one was one long one or two little ones). Actually took a half sick day yesterday, which I rarely do...then was feeling ok by the time my book club rolled around at 7 so I went. I thought it would be good to start doing some things I've always wanted to do and meet some new people. Book club was alright...a little too large a group for proper discussion and I wish there were some younger people but overall it was a nice diversion.

I can feel the baby moving a lot these days! The other day, it felt like it was stretching alllll the way out and when I touched it, it hid. So funny!

We get to find out soon if we are having a boy or a girl. We are excited either way. My gut says boy and Neil's says girl. We shall see!





No comments:

Post a Comment